the word we hear so often today, guru, is a sanskrit word meaning darkness to light. as in, the one who guides us on the journey from ignorance to awakening. while i can’t promise any spontaneous enlightenment, i can tell you without a doubt that the more focus, attention, and energy we are both giving to your practice, the more it will improve.
who are private sessions for?
- those looking to supplement a studio practice or another fitness modality (cross-training) in order to meet specific goals
- those who are pregnant, injured, or otherwise differently abled who would like their unique needs met
- advanced asana practitioners or those who’ve taken a yoga teacher training who would like to flesh out certain areas of the practice more in-depth (these individuals may also be interested in hustle & flow: the yoga teacher mentorship.)
- total beginners who feel overwhelmed by a studio group class
- those with children who would like to practice as a family
- individuals who are interested in developing a home yoga practice but don’t know where to start
- those who are otherwise unable to find a class that fits their schedule
pricing & policy
$55 - 75
1200 MXN (in person)
5000 MXN (in person)
please note that all sessions have a strict 12-hour cancellation policy, after which, the client forfeits 100% of the class fee. sessions are transferrable, should you have someone else able to take your slot; however, in the instance of multiple cancellations, you will not be invited to continue practicing with me. sessions can be held in person or online.