FeminInsatiable is my first and foundational group salon that explores deeply into our relationships to food, sex, and our bodies.
Both food and sex are essential for human survival and thrival. They are intrinsic, alchemical realities of the Human Experience. Yet both have been shrouded in so much mystery, so much shame, that most of us have forgotten the magic available in these practices.
And, hey that sucks! Because both of these medicines can be profoundly healing, transformational, and wildly powerful.
This course is a living embodiment of my own healing journey, and a priceless map forward in yours.
This course is for femme-identifying folx who:
- desire a wild, healthy, and shame-free relationship to food, sex, and their bodies
- want to feel fucking satisfied
- want to deepen their relationships in all areas of life
- are interested in becoming more aligned, more intuitive, and more turned on to life
- want to call in more creativity, abundance, passion, and love
- are ready to deconstruct harmful narratives and limiting beliefs
- care deeply about inclusivity and the dismantling of oppressive systems
- are aspiring pleasure activists, tantricas, and priestesses
The salon contains:
- 8+ hours of video content
- 1 pre-work video, 4 foundational modules, and 2 bonuses
- journaling prompts and guidance
- unique practices and assignments
- bodymindfulness tools
- support to explore and customize your own healing process
A word. I strive to make each course as inclusive and accessible as possible. It is worth noting that although I no longer uses gendered language in my course titles (i.e. Feminine or Masculine), I still FULLY believe in this course, the practices within, and its underlying principles.
It is also worth noting that the examples used were chosen directly for the first group of participants, all of whom were cis-women.