There is no better way to dive deep into the heart of your practice and to receive the movement as it is intended: as medicine for the moment, than to take private lessons.
I am at your service with knowledge, experience, and intuition to guide you to the fullest expression of your physical practice.
Private lessons are ideal for:
- Total beginners who feel intimidated by group classes.
- Advanced practitioners who aren’t able to do the kinds of poses or transitions they’d like to be working on.
- Families who’d like to practice together.
- Injured or differently abled people who would like a practice tailored to their unique needs.
- Athletes looking for mobility and cross-training options.
- Yoga teachers who feel out of touch with their practice and would like to go deeper in a more intentional way.
- Pregnant or post-natal women looking to reconnect with their bodies during this very special time.
- Busy people for whom studio schedules are not suitable.
Classes can be held in person or online through Zoom. Sessions run 60-75 minutes. Sessions longer than 75 minutes will incur a surcharge of $10.
There is a strict 12-hour cancellation policy; however, sessions can be gifted or passed on in the event you cannot attend.